June 8, 2010

The Generation of Genuendo

genuendo
n.[jen-yoo-en-doh] alluding to genuineness

Have you ever played those games with friends that have you asking each other questions that start with phrases such as "Would you rather..." or "If you had to choose just one..." or "If you had to be an animal..."? This is something my friends and I made a habit of back in high school. We'd ask each other hypothetical questions to pass the time and make each other laugh, so I was pretty much prepared when it came time for me to answer funny interview questions:

If you were a dog, what kind would you be? Easy, Golden retriever.

If you were a flower, what kind would you be? Daisy.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? This is tough...I can never choose between flying and invisibility!

If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Well, genuine, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment